I had two extra LC-related domains, one of them sold quickly to a member of our community, and I have one remaining:

livecodeworld.com

I'd taken out the domain with the vision of using it to replace livecodejournal.com, but for SEO reasons I've decided to build out going forward on that older domain instead.

If there are no takers here I'll see if someone outside the LC community wants it. "Live coding" and "#livecode" are popular terms for the practice of coding live for a streaming audience.

But like the other domain I'd sold a few weeks ago, I wanted to make this available to the LC community first.

If interested the domain is listed at AfterNIC.com, and I'd be happy to discuss favorable pricing if you have a community-oriented use in mind.

We did the last domain sale with a trusted community member, so we were able to streamline quick transfer. I would do the same with just about any member of this list.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems