On 10/10/2023 12:36 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
I got that far at least. I couldn't notarize on Monterey but my client on Sonoma had no problem using mrSignNotarizeHelper on Sonoma with Xcode 15. My issues happened after that. So I think you're safe using the tool on Sonoma.

Thank you for the encouraging information!

Currently, I am struggling with get a signing cert into the keychain on the macBook Air with Sonoma. The cert I downloaded and double-click to add to the keychain on Mojave, generates an error trying to do the same on Sonoma (to bad as it was good until 2026!)

Not sure why it gives an error and would load into the keychain on Sonoma.