Hi all.

I just found a strange oddity where on MacOS when I type a keyboard key in a
field with a rawKeyUp handler, the letter is typed first, then the field gets
the rawKeyUp message. This allows me to check the contents of the field for
empty in case the user hit the backspace key to erase whatever was in the field.

On WINDOWS however, the letter is put into the field AFTER the rawKeyUp
message, and since the handler exits to top if the field is empty, I can never
type anything into the field!

More specifically, I have a field I use for hot typing a value, and after 1
second of no new data, it launches a database query to search for records
matching what was entered. I call it the FindBar group and I use it EVERYWHERE!

So my question is, is this the expected behavior on a Windows OS??

Bob S