From: use-livecode <use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com> on behalf of Bob
Sneidar via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2023 12:42 PM
To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
Cc: Bob Sneidar <bobsnei...@iotecdigital.com>
Subject: RE: Windows Standalone strands windows tasks

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

Thanks I'll give that a try. I think I am already quitting the splash stack,
because my MacOS works properly, but the second part I never knew about.
Unfortunately my Apple laptop is in the shop so I won't be able to test until
Monday.

Bob S