I have in the past was unable to trap a key event for arrow keys. I think
Jacque is right I do not think the system deals with arrow keys the way other
keys work. They do not send any kind of ascii code, so LC would have to monitor
them differently. Does the insert, home page up and page down buttons return
anything? If not then I think that validates the idea that LC is only looking
for ASCII style events.

Bob S