Hi Mike,

> Am 23.10.2023 um 19:15 schrieb Mike Kerner via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>:
>
> you didn't mention the workaround that you used.

I wrote earlier in this thread:
click at the topleft of widget "index"
That does the trick for me and UNhilited the widget.

> i'm not sure what we're supposed to do with the png since we can't see the
> code.

>> Am 23.10.2023 um 18:51 schrieb Mike Kerner via use-livecode
>> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>:
>> what event are you setting it in? ...

So gave him an impression of how my layout and polygrids look like and where
I want to UNhilte the index.

I tried had:
set the hilitedrow of widget "index" to "0"
set the hilitedrow of widget "index" to 0
set the pgHilitedText of widget "index" to ""
set the pgHilitedText of widget "index" to EMPTY
no dice!?

Best

Klaus

--