Hi friends,

I (now successfully :) create a player for MP3 playback,
however some properties do not seem to work on Android,
although the Dictionary states otherwise!?
 mobilecontrolCreate "player", "mplayer"
 mobileControlSet "mplayer", "visible", TRUE
 mobileControlSet "mplayer", "rect", (the rect of grc "player")

## Does nothing:
 mobileControlSet "mplayer", "backgroundcolor", "213,143,116"

 mobileControlSet "mplayer", "showController", TRUE
 mobileControlSet "mplayer", "filename", tURL

## Whatever I set here, on Android I always get a black rect with
## the player controls inside of it.
 mobileControlSet "mplayer", "opaque", FALSE

## Whatever value I enter here, nothing will change the apprearance
 mobileControlSet "mplayer", "alpha", 127
Before I report this, is this a dictionary bug or what?
Or is it just me again? :-D

Best

Klaus
--