OK: well I had a bash with a set like this:

with unlimited cheese

with you

with u

with udders clagged with glaur

with youthful naivety

and your filter grabbed all of them. :(

I tried this:

with"with [you, u,]*"

and got the same.

On reading in the dictionary I found this:

filtertVar with"[az]*"-- tVar contains all property names beginning with a or z

and the problematic phrase is 'beginning with'.