An install which runs daily and makes a number of calls using the shell function occasionally reports
        The process "..." exceeded the timeout of 10 seconds.

I'm not sure where this timeout is defined; I'm not totally sure where this message is coming from (the shell? LiveCode? the process that was invoked through the shell command?).

Assuming for a moment that this isn't a timeout internal to the process that I happen to be invoking, is there a way in LiveCode, or in shell configuration, to modify this timeout?

TIA,

Ben