Hi all,

I’ve just taken the step to MacOS Sonoma (14.2), and now intend to upgrade
Xcode from 14.x to 15.
But I'm unsure of which version to go for, as the latest LC release notes say
Xcode 15.0 and LC is usually quite picky about it.
I don’t want to download and install all the gigabytes of Xcode 15.1 (which is
the latest) just to discover that I really need 15.0

Actually, the release notes don’t even mention MacOS 14.2 as a valid version
for iOS deployment, so an additional question is if I’ve already burnt that
bridge by going Sonoma, until LC catches up…?

Please advise. :)

/Andreas