On 16/12/2023 14:51, Klaus major-k via use-livecode wrote:
Hi friends,

I am trying to upload a (not so long) urlencoded text list
to my server, but get the tsNet error as in the subject.

In the form of:
## Remove spaces etc.
put clean_name(tSetlist) into tDateiname
put "whatever" & CR & urlencode(fld "setlist") into tInhalt
put "https://www.MYSERVER.de/setlists.lc?name="; & tDateiname & "&setlist=" &
tInhalt into tUrl

The error comes from LC and NOT from the server, tAnwort = EMPTY!

The URL is definitively correct!
Is the urlencoded string in tInhalt too long for a parameter?
Or is a CR in that parameter not a good idea?

The CR in the parameter is a bad idea.

Instead of

put "whatever" & CR & urlencode(fld "setlist") into tInhalt

would you not be better doing

put urlencode("whatever" &CR & fld "setlist") into tInhalt

(I can't reproduce the error here, so I can't be sure if this fixes it or not - but the CR in the url is definitely a bad idea).

Alex.