Clicking on a titlebar sends no messages to LC, only to the OS, essentially
saying “bring me to the front”.

The fact that all the card windows reappear when you do that seems very odd to
me. If I hide a stack and then go somewhere else on my computer, that stack
does not reappear just because I brought LC back to the front. Hidden stacks
stay hidden until explicitly made visible, as they should.

Jacque’s  suggestion seems reasonable, but it seems like a long shot.

Have you tried restarting?

Can’t wait to hear how this (hopefully) resolves.

Craig