I  am so sorry for your loss.  You are in my prayers tonight.

Alex.

On 11/01/2024 01:54, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode wrote:
Many of you knew Margaret from the conferences. We lost her today. She spent
her life as a nurse in the oncology department. She gave her love and
empathy to all her patients. She was so full of life and gave it a gallant
try, but was not to be. We just celebrated our 40th anniversary in December.

You all were so kind and welcoming to her. I thank you for that.

Ralph DiMola

IT Director

Evergreen Information Services

rdim...@evergreeninfo.net