From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com] On Behalf
Of Curry Kenworthy via use-livecode
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2024 6:21 PM
To: use-livecode@lists.runrev.com
Cc: Curry Kenworthy
Subject: Re: Bug 23507 - LC Clipboard Polling Failure

Ralph:

 > do a send in time to the real resizing code.

Oh I fixed mine smooth as butter, but still blamed! First impressions...
(Plus some extra bias since I can't do phone/voice anymore, per health.)

But A: That's the other thread; This one is LC Clipboard Polling bug!

And B: Main context is Paul's situation, possibly an engine or OS issue.
(As mine was, but a different specific one. Required a big workaround.)

Thanks!

Best wishes,

Curry K.