I think the problem is in the splash stack, which is where the blocking handlers should go. When LC builds a standalone, it clones the one in the IDE and creates the standalone from that. Then it reopens the original which now triggers all the handlers in the original. You don't really need to worry about the other stacks, just the one that triggers the opening of the working stack(s). When the SB finishes, it will reopen the splash and the blocks will prevent any other stacks from loading into memory. That may mean you need to use the message box to trigger the handler that opens the others right after the SB finishes.

The problem may be that LC doesn't close its own copy properly before reopening the original. I'd submit a bug report and include your stack(s) so they can take a look. Ideally there would be an option or property that would let us decide whether messages should be locked or not. It would be nice if the engine could store variable values, create the standalone with messages locked, and then restore the values after the build.

I'm not sure Curry's suggestion will work, since the SB manages lockmessages on its own. I've tried scripting a lock messages and it was ignored.
--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com