Hello,

I received message from apple that

--
Your Developer ID Installer Certificate will no longer be valid in 30 days. To
generate a new certificate, sign in and visit Certificates, Identifiers &
Profiles.

And

Your Developer ID Application Certificate will no longer be valid in 30 days.
To generate a new certificate, sign in and visit Certificates, Identifiers &
Profiles.
—

We do have applications created in LiveCode that we are still selling (outside
of apple store) but this applications were apple certified with the help of
Matthias Rebbe and I have no idea how to renew or generate new Installer and
Developer ID certificates.

The remote colocation computer on which Matthias did this certification magic
is still available to connect to and we do have apple developer account. So if
Matthias or somebody else is willing to help (for a payment of course) I will
appreciate it and will provide access to remote computer, apple developer ID
and other necessary information.

Regards
Tariel Gogoveridze