I've been wanting to say, with a slight delay...
Thanks for your comment - It's a great year for encouragement!

I hope everyone has a great week, and 4th!

Mark Smith:

> My goodness Curry, how beautifully said. Thanks for sharing
> your thoughts. It reminds me of a quote I saw recently, “Resilience
> is my superpower”. Wishing everyone all the best in 2024.

Me:

> What doesn’t kill us ... makes us awesome and mighty.
> Life requires that faith and perseverance. Here’s hoping for a
> great 2024 for all, whatever it holds, and an even BETTER 2025!

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Radically Innovative Christian LiveCode Development
"PASSION for Elegant, Efficient Code!"
https://livecodeconsulting.com/