On 08/13/2011 03:11 PM, Peter M. Brigham, MD wrote:
On Aug 13, 2011, at 12:51 AM, Jerry J wrote:

Stephen is right. The tools for the technical aspects of music production are
now available to everybody. The skills to use them creatively are not so easy
to come by.

Unfortunately, if you follow the money in the music business, you mostly get
mediocrity.
... or as someone once put it, a fool with a tool is still a fool.

Somebody once told me (it might have been my aunt) that the problem with the world was that at least half the population consisted of fools with tools . . . err, but I digress.

Probably about now is when Mrs Gay will chime in with an apposite remark . . . :)

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmb...@gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig