The current FAQ says:

- 'When are you ending support for LiveCode Classic? ... we will
maintain compatibility with supported operating systems until 2027.'

That wording is ambiguous. As Ben said:

> is that Jan 1 2027, or Dec 31 2027?

That is significant - A difference of an entire year!
Can we get a clarification on that?

(This is a general, widely relevant fact in a public FAQ;
it is not only a personal and private account-specific issue.
I may indeed have account-specific or personal case follow-ups,
but it helps, and is standard, to have clear general facts first!)

All other references I see use similar wording:

- 'we haven't changed the licensing for the existing platform which you
can continue to use on the same terms up until its end of life in 2027.'

- 'If you have a current LiveCode license,
LiveCode Classic will continue until 2027'

(This is not a Classic vs Create topic. I enjoyed everyone's views.)

I hope all had a great weekend! :)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Radically Innovative Christian LiveCode Development
"PASSION for Elegant, Efficient Code!"
https://livecodeconsulting.com/