Hi Heather,

Being in Japan, the time (midnight) is a little too late for this old man! Any chance it will be recorded? I would love to watch it later.

Thanks,

Tim Selander

On 2024/08/12 19:34, Heather Laine via use-livecode wrote:
Hello List Folks,

Just to make you aware, we are holding an open webinar tomorrow, at 4pm UK
time, where we will be demo'ing LiveCode Create and taking questions. If you'd
like to take part please go here to sign up:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_EAjwE614Q9Wi_366Y7b0vw

When you go to this link Zoom will tell you what time it is in your timezone.

Best Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager