Hello Klaus,

It is not the same library:

- The "revSpeak" one is the old speech library, implemented in the engine
level, available for Windows and macOS

- The "speechSpeakUtterance" is the new speech library, implemented in LCB,
available for macOS, Android, iOS

Also, each one of them has a slightly different feature set - see the
dictionary for more details.

Kind regards,
Panos