There are a great many things you can do with a datagrid that you cannot do
with a polygrid. From what I have been able to gather, the main advantage to
using a polygrid is that they perform better than a datagrid. But their list of
properties that you can get and set are what I would call minimal compared to a
datagrid. Also, I do not think that polygrids can be used like a form style
datagrid.

Bob S