Sorry I haven't posted sooner - enjoyed the comments.
(Thanks to 2 friends who sent congrats that I'm typing more again!)

As expected, it's good to see LC adding features that have become
common modern development expectations in today's world.

Meanwhile, hopefully the EULA will also be modernized, to fit
common privacy/security expectations in today's world!

So, a friendly reminder - read the new EULA beforehand.
(Any purchase of LC Create applies these terms to LC Classic too.)

Not a problem for some, depending on your own situation; I'm glad!

But 3rd party consultants know common mainstream expectations -
increasingly conscious about privacy, higher security, etc.
I've heard similar concerns from other LC consultants.

Folks are wary of things like tracking, data sharing, audits!
Many new clients and referrals won't trust a EULA full of these.
Especially in IT and government, but among consumer/biz too.

Hopefully we'll see samples for the opt-outs, added options -
and improved EULA text for mainstream LC adoption.
(A simple process that does not offset productivity.)

Anyway, a great weekend to all! Keep safe and civil.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Radically Innovative Christian LiveCode Development -
"RESURRECT old/broken LC projects! The future awaits..."
https://livecodeconsulting.com/