I'm not energetic enough to be comfortable yet with Create's EULA.

Time and energy are precious for everyone! Thus, efficiency -
especially those with handicaps, chronic fatigue, or even seniority. :)

For me, saving energy is crucial. So I've specialized; 100% LC.
When someone asks me about any project, my answer has been: LiveCode!

Keep it simple. My Dad's air force motto. I like it that way.

LC Create would be a natural next step in energy-saving.
(And I'm nostalgic for code actions; used VPL often, 20 years ago!)

This would be a joyful moment for me -

But Create's productivity is OFFSET by unusual reporting demands,
along with privacy/security concerns. All time-consuming to resolve:

- 'if I didn't have that LiveCode component how much income would I lose? That's the percentage you need to pay us on. We will ask to see how you worked out this percentage.'

- 'can I turn off tracking for my apps? - Yes, you can do this, on an app by app basis, after discussing and agreeing a custom license agreement with us. Note that this may mean we ask you for detailed tracking on your app sales, since we won't be able to track it ourselves.'

And so on - looks bureaucratic, complex, high-energy, work-intensive.
That is ongoing (e)paperwork, a drain to offset productivity.

For me, that much added old-style paperwork is just not feasible,
along with the privacy/security concerns in some areas -

It means being forced to consider 'LC or not' per project.
Some very ideal, some not at all - mostly due to fine print.

This feels like a step backward; I prefer 100% LC.
But today many low-code platforms, with much less paperwork!

I hope the new Create EULA will soon be modernized,
to fit today's world, and do justice to the new features.

Thought it might be worth another try, planting an idea-seed. :)

Back to work - Thank you.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Radically Innovative Christian LiveCode Development -
"RESURRECT old/broken LC projects! The future awaits..."
https://livecodeconsulting.com/