Hello Klaus,

Hmm this looks like a different error. I also noticed that the new keystore
you created has extension ".jks" and not ".keystore".

Could you try with your old .keystore and .pem file, i.e. something like
this:

java -jar pepk.jar --keystore=android_upload.keystore --alias=sehenkey
--output=output.zip  --rsa-aes-encryption
--encryption-key-path=upload_certificate.pem

Kind regards,
Panos