Hi friends,

I am glad to tell you that we could finally solve this problem.
Right in time for the deadline on saturday, phew...

We had to download and use an "encryption_public_key.pem"
file from google in the JAVA command for the last param!
Sometimes one does not see the forest for the trees...

I want to thank the community and especially Panos, Mark W.
and Matthias Rebbe for their wonderful and really helpful assistance.
I love you guys! :-)

But Googles support defintitively sucks and had caused more
irritation than giving helpful hints.

Again thanks to all, have a wonderful weekend!

Best

Klaus
--
Klaus Major