On 08/26/2011 07:44 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
Nicely done! I forwarded it to all the geeks here. Some are getting the
message, especially when in a short period of time I got a very needed app here
half done in a few weeks of working on it in my spare time.

Bob

So, next time we get cheesed-off by an apparently random or capricious act on the half of Kevin Miller we can sublimate our frustration by softly repeating to ourselves "he's just emulating Steve jobs' way
of doing things" . . .   :)

Mind you; far better that than the Gates way, or, increasingly so, the Shuttleworth way!

I hope that RunRev can go from strength to strength, but without alienating quite as many as Steve Jobs seems to have done in his "climb to glory"; the 'love him or hate him' polarisation seems
unfortunate, and ultimately slightly counter-productive.