Hi all,

Sorry for the slight off-topicness of this post, but I'm not getting any
Volume Purchasing Program. We (Read Naturally, Inc.) may have an upcoming iPad
app and may possible be interested in using the VPP, as our target audience is
the education market. Our biggest concern is if the program actually physically
limits a school from installing a purchased app on as many devices as they
want. The program details, mostly found here
http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/faq/, do not explicitly state how this
works. So if a school purchases 30 copies (redemption codes) of an app, are
they limited to installing that app on only 30 devices?

And I know we've got some educators who are LC users. Would you, as an
educator, participate in such a program? Is it too big a hassle? To me it seems
a lot easier for a teacher to simply purchase the app herself (whether she uses
her own Apple ID or one created by her school) and then sync devices with a
computer. In which case, couldn't she install on as many devices as she wishes?

If anyone has any experience or input on the program I would appreciate hearing
from you. Feel free to email me directly if it's too off-topic for the list.

Thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.
www.readnaturally.com