I must agree. If I want to create web forms I can use a zillion tools. No, I
want to create graphically rich apps that are multimedia driven or games. It's
great that I can use live code for more mundane database programming as well,
but I need the more complex stuff to work on mobile devices and the web.

Mike

Sent from my iPad