David, this is really interesting. Where does the PDF page appear? I mean is it
in a stack window, and could it be manipulated by a LiveCode program? My guess
is that this is what Alessandro was aiming at. I don't quite understand what's
happening in this script. Also, in your case do you need to check if the user
has actually got a copy of Adobe Reader installed? Looks like this method only
works if you know not only that it's installed but exactly which version it is.
Maybe in your context this isn't an issue - can you comment?

Curious

TIA

Graham