In all fairness, I attended the summer academy and earned quite a few
upgrades/deployment options for free and then they offered me a great deal on
the gold option. If it were not for the buginess of the web deployment module
and the incompleteness of the android deployment module, I would be far more
satisfied than I am. I am just surprised by the version upgrade. I did not see
it coming. It was a well kept secret and the time frame just does not seem that
long since I opted for the gold edition.

So, I am on the fence here. Do I upgrade or not. Fact is, I really like live
code as a language. For that reason, I am unwilling to totally step away. Its
just that I am severely low on funds, so upgrading ALL my deployment options is
impossible for me.

I fear that if I upgrade to 5.0 I will not be able to deploy to anything except
pc and Mac unless I pony up the money for each deployment option a la carte.
Believe me, if I could afford $800 per year, I would opt for the complete
option. However, times are tough for everyone and I am simply not making the
kind of money I wad just a year ago.

I am at an empass. Everything I want to create is audio visual in nature and
the new 5.0 seems to be going in that direction.

Grrrrrrrrrr.

Mike