Hi All…

Is it possible to export data from SQLite database, save it as a file, and then
import it back into the same database?

I'm looking for a way to allow users of a LC project to save out their data in
the SQLite database and then sneaker-net it on another machine using the same
LC application and import into that app's SQLite database.

Is there some SQLite statement that creates a query that I then can have LC
save out as a file, and then do the reverse, and import it and run the query on
the second machine?

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD