Hey guys. You don't want to miss this free lifetime giveaway. Box.net recently
closed on a huge round of financing, and they are now, for a limited time,
allowing anyone with an iPhone or iPad and iOS5 to download their free Box.net
app from the Appstore and register for a free 50Gb of online storage!

The free app pretty much sucks, but the the storage is very real. You can set
up GoodReader and other desktop clients (not Box.net desktop client as they
will charge you for it) and access your 50Gbs however you like. Also, if you
don't have an iPhone or iPad, a friend can sign you up. Plus, you can sign
yourself up for as many email addresses as you like. I've set myself up with 3
accounts and 150Gb of free data storage. I plan on using GoodSync to back up to
Box.net all my important files. One note, you cannot upload a file larger than
100Mb, which shouldn't be too big an issue for me.

You can use the free version http://www.gladinet.com/ to also see all your
cloud storage devices as folders on our desktop.

Hope this works for some of you!

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc