On 11/30/11 5:47 PM, Peter M. Brigham, MD wrote:

BTW, Jacque's shortcuts for the script editor (I'm pretty sure it was
you, Jacque -- if not, then someone take credit!) include not just
scriptPaint but a several other nifty tricks, ie, putting quotes or
parens or brackets around a selection. I've used them long enough now
that I've gotten addicted to having them at my fingertips.

Yeah, it's me. I can't live without those either, I've been using them for so many years.