Hi all.

I've discovered a useful, if odd anomaly. If I have a field with  autoTab set
to true, tabbing to it will auto select the text it contains (the desired
behavior). But if autoTab is set to false, the text will NOT be auto selected,
although I CAN select it manually. Is this the intended behavior? It's useful
for sure, but I wouldn't have guessed that autoTab would effect text selection.
I checked the help on autoTab and nothing is noted in the documentation about
it, so I posted a user note.

Bob