Hi Everyone

I've created a demo for my barcode reader external called ShakeNScan. Sorry
about the app, I built it in about an hour as it's sole purpose is to demo the
modal barcode reader to you guys. The purpose of the demo is to ensure the
external was not a blocker for app store release which obviously I now know
it's not, for people to test it and to gauge interest in it. I'm keen to hear
if you have a need for it.

The external can read EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 39 and QR
Code. The app will browse to a url in a QR code but it will display the results
of all the other codes. I uses one function mergGetBarcode() which presents a
modal barcode reader. An embedded barcode reader control is in the works but
there's still some issues with that I'm working through.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shakenscan/id490000309

It will be available via revSelect as soon as I can arrange it.

Cheers

Monte