I have see a behaviour on some IOS apps that I am trying to figure out if it
can be done in livecode.   It looks like there is a control  attached to the
top of a scrolling list field and it is exposed when the scrolling list field
is bounced.   You can watch the bounce and see the other control.   If you pull
the scrolling list down the other control slides down as it is was hidden under
the navbar.

Can this be done in livecode and if so does and one have an example of how to
implement this behaviour or have a strategy for how it could be accomplished?

-= Mike