Try duplicating your Developer folder, rename the duplicate to something like
Developer 4.1, delete the original Developer folder, and the try the App Store
install of 4.3. At the end of that you can hopefully point LiveCode to the 4.1
folder for the older SDKs, and the new Developer folder for the 4.3 and 5.0
SDKs.

I think I've been told that the SDKs are backwards compatible. That is, you
could throw out the old version and always build for 4.3 or 5.0, and the app
should still work on devices running 4.0. But I haven't tested that.