Hello,
I usual lurk here. I do have a question though. I don't seem to be able to find an answer anywhere. I'll appreciate whatever help I can get.

I'm trying to make an option button that has Japanese characters in it. It will be a self-updating directory button for a stack where each option is a product in an inventory database. The person using it will be Japanese, so using Japanese is a necessity. So far, I've been able get it to work by putting the contents of one field that contains a product name after another field. Then when all of the product names are in it, I put the contents of that field into the option button. It works in that all of the names go in, but I haven't been able to find a carriage return character that I can insert between the product names that works. It will work in the field, but when I then put it into the option button a lot of strange characters show up between the product names rather than a carriage return.

And yes, I know about setting the unicodetext of a field. I also know about setting useunicode to true and then trying to put it in with numtochar. So far, no luck.
        If anyone has any other ideas, I'd love to hear them.

        Thank you.