Right - lot's of things appear to have gone missing from the corrupted app.

The original file/folder structure looks like this...

Curriculum Connect.app
        Contents
                MacOS
                        revpdpprinter.bundle
                        Externals
                                revbrowser.bundle
                                revdb.bundle
                                revxml.bundle
                                revzip.bundle
                                Database_drivers
                                        dbmysql.bundle
                                        dbodbc.bundle
                                        dbsqlite.bundle
                        Curriculum Connect (3.2 MB)
                Resources (lots of stuff in here)
                Info.plist
                PkgInfo

but the corrupted copy looks like this...

Curriculum Connect.app
        MacOS
                Curriculum Connect (2.1 MB)
        Info.plist

Looks like a bomb has gone off in there.

Any ideas? I'm supposed to be deploying this to a whole bunch of users first
thing next week.

Terry...