Scott,

One simple way to go is to add one of the following AJAX functions to your code
to let it interact as needed with the irev part of your app :

1.- without using the JQuery framework :

function sendPostData(url, data) {
        // sans jquery ok : deb //
        var xhr_object = null;
        if (window.XMLHttpRequest)              {       xhr_object = new
XMLHttpRequest();                                              }       //
Safari, Gecko & W3C
        else if (window.ActiveXObject)  {       xhr_object = new
ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");    }       // Internet Explorer >= 6
        else if (window.ActiveXObject)  {       xhr_object = new
ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");               }       // Internet Explorer < 6
        else { alert("Votre navigateur est trop ancien pour les connexions
AJAX..."); return;           }       // AJAX non supporté
        if (xhr_object)
        {       xhr_object.onreadystatechange=function()
                {       if (xhr_object.readyState == 4)
                        {       if (xhr_object.status == 200)
                                { eval(xhr_object.responseText); }
        }       }       }
        else { return false ; }
    xhr_object.open("POST", url, true); // true = asynchrone

xhr_object.setRequestHeader('Content-Type','application/x-www-form-urlencoded');
    xhr_object.send(data);
    return true;
        // sans jquery ok : fin //
}

2.- in using the JQuery framework :

function postCaltoWSPG(datas) {
        if (datas != '')
        {
                $.ajax({
                        type: "POST", url:
'http://www.example.com/yourscript.irev', data: 'yourpostitemname=' + datas,
dataType: 'text',
                        async: 'true', error: function() { alert('Echec du push
AJAX.'); }
                });
        }
        else { alert("donnees absentes !"); }
}

Best & Regards,

Le 21 janv. 2012 à 00:04, Scott Rossi a écrit :

> Does anyone have a simple example of using Javascript to pull a value from an
> irev script?  I've been able to get irev implementations to work using
> iframes and simple functions, but retrieving a value with Javascript has been
> elusive.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director