On 2/12/12 5:52 PM, Ralph DiMola wrote:

Try # 2....I created a handler to place and size control(s) based on the
card size and relative to other controls. The routine is generic and is not
app or layout specific. Every control moves and resizes as needed. Images
maintain their aspect ratios. For any given screen size the layout of all
controls is repeatable. I made the resolution of all image controls large
enough to handle up to 1024x768 and not have visible jaggies.

I've done more of these than I care to say but they have never been generic or app-independent. I'm intrigued. Do you assign custom properties to keep track of what size or ratio each object needs? Or some other method?