Agreed that a full implementation would be better; I'm just saying that,
compared to the present setup, where there is no source control whatsoever, a
system that at least allowed merging code in a controlled fashion would be a
huge improvement.

I would hope we can do better than card-level locking, but better that than
nothing at all.

Sent from my iPad