On 2/24/12 4:05 PM, Michael Chean wrote:
I just want to point out that for an environment that emphasizes
English-like phrases, they sure didn't bother
to make there error messages fit that requirement.  Just saying... :)

They're in English in the IDE but you have to look them up otherwise. Info on that is in the dictionary in the errorDialog entry, it's very easy. I have a little lookup plugin I use that I keep meaning to upload to RevOnline (i.e. "User Samples" in the toolbar) but there's a little glitch right now that prevents uploading. Eventually it will get there. Drop me a note privately if you want it sooner.