I have completed a number of projects with Rev but none has every involved
creating an app that copies text to a clipboard to paste into a word processing
document.

I want to code an small utility app where the user selects statements by
checking a checkbox for each statement so that it is put into the clipboard
where the user can then paste them into a word document. I do not want to
reinvent the wheel to code this. Any suggestions on how to do this?  By the
way, I am using Rev 4.0.

Charles Szasz
csz...@mac.com