Bjoernke von Gierke <b...@mac.com> on March 11, 2012 at 2:07 PM -0700 wrote:
>you probably need to use "binfile:" instead of "file:" when you're saving.
>Because when you use "file:", all line endings will be converted to whatever
>the current platform default line endings
>are. If you do use binfile, beware that you also need to do mactoiso or
>isotomac depending on what you do with the text and where it's saved.
This does not appear to make any difference at all.  I used binfile instead of
file: and got the same results.
I am not sure mactoiso would make any difference as all as all of the
characters are below ASCII 128 so the mactoiso would do nothing.

No matter what I do, when I create the text file on a Mac and view it in
Windows, there are no line breaks wherever there was a return.
Any other ideas?  Anyone?

Stewart Lynch
CreaTECH Solutions
sly...@createchsol.com
604.484.8499
Skype:StewartLynch

There are only 10 kinds of people.  Those who understand binary and those who
don't.