On 3/21/12 7:02 PM, Glen Bojsza wrote:

when I try to set the script of the image with the following text in the
field it does nothing (does not set the script of the image at all??)

on mouseUp
    lock screen
if exists(img tempPlot) then delete img tempPlot
    copy me
    paste
    set the name of the last img to "tempPlot"
    set the width of img "tempPlot" to 727
    set the height of img "tempPlot" to 255
    set the loc of img "tempPlot" to the loc of btn locStripChart
    set the lockloc of img "tempPlot" to true
set the script of of img "tempPlot" to the plotZoom of stack "NM V1"
set the tooltip of of img "tempPlot" to the tempPlotTooltip of stack "NM V1"
    unlock screen
end mouseUp

Sure looks like script limits to me. The above counts as 12 lines of script. There's a limit of 10 lines.

When I remove the
lock screen
if exists(img tempPlot) then delete img tempPlot
unlock screen

from the field leaving the following in the field it then sets the image
script AND when I click the image it generates the image expected?

After removing 3 lines there are 9 lines remaining, which is within the limit.

The "on" and "end" lines don't count.