Hi,

maybe i am doing something wrong.

I am trying to run an app in the iOS 5.1 Simulator. But for whatever reason
this does not work.

In the standalone settings i chose iOS 5.0 and above. There is no option for
5.1. Is this correct?
When i press test then the 5.0 Simulator opens and the app shows up. When i
then change in the Simulator under hardware the version from 5.0 to 5.1 then
the simulator restarts but my app is not shown up and i even cannot find it
among the icons on the simulator screen.

Did i miss something?

Regards,

Matthias