On 04/13/2012 10:22 AM, Glen Bojsza wrote:
The tarball can be gotten here...

http://www.box.com/s/07d396287def00f59b8e

If you launch the application then all you need to do is click any of the
images in the scrolling field and watch the memory.

This problem is very evident here, certainly a much more obvious and rapid drain than the memory leak discussed earlier in the week.

Besides the accumulating memory usage, I also get a severe example of windows being rendered with artifacts and noise from elements from previous windows and elements in other, current, windows. I get this in (most) other applications, primarily when an app opens its initial window and sometimes in menu dropdowns and such. It almost always only occurs once per window and it's never as problematic as I find it in this particular app (Stress PDF Reporter). Here it occurs with each graph selected and the display is virtually unreadable. Toggling window effects has no effect (not a pun) at all.

Warren