On 04/23/2012 11:37 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
Hi Richmond,

Standalones can't write to themselves and thus your standalone can't save
anything in a substack. You can create a separate stack file in a different
folder, e.g. application data on Windows, Preferences on Mac OS X and the Home
folder on Linux and save time stamp in that stack file.

And, I suppose storing a time-stamp in a custom property will, similarly, "evaporate" when a standalone is quitted?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in
line.